1. LAW OF SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
In compliance with the provisions of art. 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society (L.S..S.I.), the following General Information is disclosed:
That the domain www.infernino.com as of now website is registered in the name of PANORAMICA GESTION, S.L. with registered office at C / Curros Enriquez, 16 – floor 3 door D, 15702 – Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña); company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Volume, section, Folio, Sheet, first registration, provided with CIF ESB70583877.
2. CONDITIONS OF USE
I.- USERS / AS
The access and / or use of the website www.infernino.com, attributes to the user the condition of user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without any reservation, these general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
II.- USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENTS
The user agrees to use the website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, the use of the Website for illegal or harmful purposes is prohibited against THE HOLDER or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the Website.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited:
– Their reproduction, distribution or modification, unless authorized by their rightful owners or legally permitted.
– Any violation of the rights of THE HOLDER or its legitimate owners over them.
– Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
– Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Website by any means other than those made available to users as well as those usually used on the network, provided they do not cause any damage to the website.
III.- UNILATERAL MODIFICATION
THE HOLDER may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents and conditions of access and / or use thereof.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a web page and the website will be subject to the following conditions:
– The reproduction, neither total nor partial, of any of the services or contents of the website is allowed.
– Unless prior and express consent, the web page where the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the HOLDER
– Under no circumstances, THE HOLDER will be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website from which the “hyperlink” is made or for the information and statements included therein.
V. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
THE HOLDER does not grant any guarantee nor is it liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause:
– The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Website and / or its services or contents.
– The lack of utility, adequacy or validity of the Website and / or its services or contents to meet specific needs, activities or results or expectations of users.
– The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
– The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
– The illegal, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, in good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to public order, of the Website, its services or contents, by the users.
– The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
– The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Website.
The duration of the provision of the service of the Web site and the services is indefinite.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE HOLDER reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services that comprise it, under the same terms set forth in the third condition.
VII. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The present CondGeneral icions will be governed by Spanish legislation.
PANORAMICA GESTION, S.L. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submits to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any questions that may arise or actions taken arising from the provision of the Web service and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or breach of what is established herein.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, PANORAMICA GESTION, S.L. and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submits to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Santiago de Compostela
The USER has the possibility to configure his / her browser to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on their hard disk. Please refer to the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information. To use the WEBSITE, it is not necessary for the USER to allow the installation of cookies sent by the website, however in this case it will be necessary for the User to register as such in each of the services whose provision requires prior registration.
Similarly, our web servers automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to our web services, etc.
4. LOW COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In accordance with the law of services of the information society 34/2002 the user is guaranteed the possibility of stop receiving commercial information within a maximum period of 10 days from communicating his will by email addressed to email@example.com.